Many of our kits are made to order and may take up to 2 days to complete. We will notify you if there is an extended production time on your items.
We will ship your order as soon as it's ready and send you tracking information.
For local pickups, you must make an appointment by emailing email@example.com. We are only at our workshop when we need to pack orders and do not have a set schedule.
We cannot ship to the UK at this time because we do not have a VAT permit. If you would like to ship one of our kits to the UK, please check out our store on Etsy.
Christmas Recommended Last Order Dates
- USPS First-Class or Ground Advantage: December 15th.
- USPS Priority Mail: December 18th.
- UPS® Ground: Delivery times vary, typically 5-6 days to the east coast, 2-3 days to the west coast.
- UPS 2nd Day Air®: December 20th.
- USPS Priority Mail Express and UPS Next Day Air®: December 21st.
- USPS International: November 27th for EU countries, December 4th for Canada.
We cannot guarantee delivery by any specific date. These dates are based on carrier shipping time estimates. During busy periods, there may be delays in transit and customs processing.
If your order is going to be late for an event due to shipping delays, consider printing our recipe book to give the recipient and let them know their kit will arrive soon.