These large borosilicate glass dropper bottles are a great way to store and dispense liquids. The borosilicate glass is stronger and thinner that the flint glass from which reagent bottles are made, meaning these bottles can be stored in the refrigerator without risking cracks in the neck. They are not recommended for use in the freezer.
- Wide pipette can be used with thick liquids such as oils, syrups, and dressings.
- Pipette holds up to 2 teaspoons.
- Strong, lightweight borosilicate glass.
- 200 ml (3/4 cup) capacity, 2 inches wide, 9 inches tall, including dropper.
- Silicone bulb won't make liquids taste like rubber.
200 ml dropper bottles
- Product Code: 310
- Availability: 41